Long, strong and silky hair is a dream of every girl. However, braiding such a long hair is a hassle especially if you have no clue about the braiding styles and trends. Keeping in view all such hassles of moms who struggle on a daily basis, I came up with few easy and creative ways of braiding a long hair. I’ve compiled easy ways of braiding a long hair which can be made at a flip of a second. The hair styles mentioned are quick, easy, and creative and make your kid more cute and adorable. These hairstyles are compiled especially for school going kids who prefer to have a braid which is lovely at the same time sophisticated and intricate-looking too.
Out of the many braid making styles, a handpicked number are being described here with a view to give you a rough idea on how to choose the one that suits your kid and at the same time; the most easy to make.
• The Fishtail up do – It is the hairstyle that is perfect for kids with long silky hair. For this, you must divide the hair into two parts and then cross blend smaller pieces from each of the two parts.
• Flower braid pony tail – This hairstyle is especially for kids who have got long hair and can be made during any special occasions. It is so simple and easy, you just got to divide the hair into two sections; Upper and lower. Then, braid the upper section and roll it in to a flower shape and then make a pony. You are done!
• Side braid pony tail – It is the hair style that fits a longer hair and it is certainly a trend setter as can be called as the very polished hairstyle. All you got to do for this is just wrap one strand of your hair around the base of pony tail and there you go! The trendy and polished hairstyle is all done.
• Lace braided bun – It is the hairstyle that is easy but it does look complicated and will compliment your princess for her straight locks. In this style, simply use a bun and adjust the hair to get a shape of your choice.
• The Duct side braid – It is the hairstyle that brings classy and stunning look to your little one as it is pretty easier to copy and is just as simple as the other hairstyles. Simply braid her hair from one side and continue the same till the end of the hair and band it. Pin light flowers in between the braid to get a princess look.